• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Zelda Game?

Which game did you play first?

• The Legend Of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Adventure Of Link

• A Link To The Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina Of Time

• Link's Awakening DX

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle Of Seasons

• Oracle Of Ages

• A Link To The Past (Game Boy)

• Four Swords

• The Wind Waker

• Ocarina Of Time: Master Quest

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• I've Never Played Zelda AKA Where am I?

• Total voters

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
My first Zelda was TP. I played it with no knowledge at all about the series (I didn't even know its a series). I had a wonderful experience, I had a lot of fun it is still one of my favorite games. After beating it I felt some sort of emptiness so I talked to my friend, he explained me about the series and I started playing OoT, then MM, WW etc.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Erm... Whoa, I can't remember back that far. I was going to say Twilight Princess, but then I remembered I played Wind Waker first. Now I'm not even sure whether it was WW or Adventure of Link I first got my hands on when I was 6, but I think I'll go with WW, because I never played AoL that much when I got it for GameBoy SP.

So, really, my first Zelda game was The Wind Waker. I remember playing it when I was really young. I could never beat Gohma! :P

The actual first Zelda game I ever played was OoT, but I voted Wind Waker because that was the first Zelda game I ever really, you know, was genuinly interested in. I first played OoT when I was five, but a five year olds comprehension level doesn't quite meet the standards for Zelda games. I received WW in 2005 as a birthday present, and I was immediatly hooked. Shortly after, my younger brother bought Four Swords Adventures, and from there on out, I was (and still am) a rather hardcore Zelda player.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
It was actually Wind Waker but it was really Minish Cap. When I first played Wind Waker, it was when we were borrowing it from our friends and it was the first Zelda game we ever played. My sister beat it, but I was scared to crap of sneaking past guards back then so when I played it, I stopped right when I got to the Forsaken Fortress.

Later, our friends let us borrow the GC version of Ocarina of Time. My sister got stuck and lost in the Fire Temple when I was way too terrified to play the game at all. Then there was Twilight Princess, one of our friends suggested my mom give it to us for Christmas. My sister beat that game and there are so many wonderful memories…*:D …*Yet I still did not play that game.

For my tenth birthday, I got Minish Cap and I got all the way up to Dark Hyrule Castle. Then I couldn't beat Vaati and most of those times I couldn't even get past the three Iron Knuckles. Last year I actually beat the game.

Yeah…*I know I just explained a whole story but whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom