• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Was The Saddest/Most Heart-Warming Moment's Of MM?

FayeleneFyre

The local treehugger
The saddest moment for me was probably the credits when the Deku Butler found his son...
The most Heart warming to me was when Pamela's dad was returned to normal, I alway's thought the scene was just so touching~!

What was the saddest/ most heart-warming scene's to you?

Earthtemple

The Windfish's Therapist
The saddest for me is definitely when you talk to Cremia and Romani within a certain time period of the end. It's just so sad, because you get to know them and Cremia knows whats going to happen as well as you do, not to mention romani has no idea. It's just like no matter what, you have to save them, and it's sad just to see it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The saddest scene for me was the one where Romani returns all brainwashed if you do not do the THEM sidequest. I think of her as being dazed and somewhat mentally disabled, and thinking on that it really sucks because MM deals with a lot of real life troubles behind the scenes.

Most heart warming moment was the one where Cremia gave Link that amazinglyawesomeyes hug. I want to see that again, it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Saddest was seeing the Swordsman in his back room on the last day, crying his eyes out.

Most touching was when Link restored Pamela's dad from his Gibdo curse.

THEM

Your cows are mine!
The saddest moment for me was in MM when you see Anju and Kafei on the last day, in the last five minutes, when they are getting ready to die together. =(

Last edited:
Pamela trying to protect her Gibdo dad, in denial for what he has become. Then finally healing him and reuniting them.

I also loved Mikau's story. When you talk to the other Zora's and find out more about who Mikau was and that he and Lulu were together.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I loved any scene that involved Link healing somebody (Darmani, Mikau, Pamela's dad) because the song is beautiful and the cutscenes are very touching. I found it really sad when it was the last final hours and Clock Town was nearly empty, except for a few brave people.

Oh, and Anju and Kafei is the best, most hearwarming sidequest ever. :)

H

Hëradïn

saddest was failing romani
most heart warming was completing anju and kafei.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
My saddest would be when the old lady gets the Bomb Bag stolen from her.

My Heart-warming is when Kafei and Anju awaiting death but they are now married.

The saddest moment for me was in MM when you see Anju and Kafei on the last day, in the last five minutes, when they are getting ready to die together. =(

I definitely agree with you. It was the most heart-wrenching thing ever in a video game. Oh, and also when that d*mn Takkuri stole my sword >.<

For me the saddest moment is when you get the Kamaro mask and are left with the dance in hopes that you will pass it on. Also, talking to Madame Aroma and Anju about how much they miss Kafei.
The most heart-warming moment is when Cremia is thanking Link for helping her when they both know they are going to die.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Definately, the end of the Anju and Kafei sidequest. It is such a sad yet heart warming moment when they prepare to die together. Truly one of the most romantic and special moments of any Zelda game. It makes me sad just thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom