• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Video Game Food Would You Like To Try Most?

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Not quite sure why I chose this topic, I guess I'm hungry, but what video game dish would you like to try in real life? Any food, any game, it doesn't matter. Try to be creative, and think of a food not available in the real world, or not having many real foods like it.

I'd like to try Nuka Cola. I know we have real life sodas similar, but do we have Nuka Cola Quantum, an actually glowing blue drink? No, not really? Exactly. I don't want whatever Target brand Nuka Cola they make, but the real deal.

Dan

Whenever I see these threads Nuka Cola is always the first beverage that comes to mind. I think coupled with being immersed in a desolate wasteland and that satisfying sound of the protagonist after he's drank his beverage makes me so damn thirsty. I suspect cola sales increase every time a new Fallout is released.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
You'd probably get cancer from drinking Nuka Cola Quantum, its quite irradiated.

What I would like to try would be Yeto's soup. Every time I get to that bit in TP I always get so hungry and have this desire to try the soup that Yeto is making.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
So true. I forgot all about that dungeon, but it does look absolutely delicious. I remember playing through that temple for the first time and getting super hungry XD

Dan

You'd probably get cancer from drinking Nuka Cola Quantum, its quite irradiated.

What I would like to try would be Yeto's soup. Every time I get to that bit in TP I always get so hungry and have this desire to try the soup that Yeto is making.

If I recall placing it into a fridge rendering it ice cold somehow removes the radiation though? I think I recall other toxic elements being placed into the drink anyway.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If I recall placing it into a fridge rendering it ice cold somehow removes the radiation though? I think I recall other toxic elements being placed into the drink anyway.

Its got a strontium isotope in there and it even makes the piss glow. Refrigeration doesn't remove the radiation.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
portal-cake.jpeg

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I've always wanted to try Grandma's soup from Wind waker.

I wonder if chu jelly tastes good on toast...

That soup has always appealed to me but not as much as Yeto's.

I imagine chu's taste quite potent. Link coughs up coloured smoke after drinking a Chu jelly potion. It's probably a strong medicinal taste.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Recovery hearts from Zelda. Don't they just look so delicious? :)

Oh, and the soup from WW. Becoming twice as strong until I'm hit is rather appealing ;)

Tsynk

VoinTsynk
I would have to say Mrs. Orange's cherry cakes from Okami, made right out of Kamiki Village.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom