• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What video game do you think you could beat if you found yourself inside of it in place of the main character?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Assume you were sucked inside of a video game.

Could you defeat Bowser in one on one combat in Super Mario 64? Would the living hot dogs of Burgertime get the better of you? Could you cross the busy streets of Frogger?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
no clue. i'd probably lose at nintendogs though because i actually dont enjoy the company of dogs very much
That's okay, not everyone likes dogs. (:

Any Pokemon game.
Pokemon would definitely be my first choice of video game worlds to live in, so that makes sense. The pokemon games also never really put you in any "real" danger.

It might take a while, but eventually it'd be possible to become the top trainer.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
The Sims. Some of the console games have win conditions, so hey, seems easy enough. Just like real life, except with, uh, more success.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Myst or Riven - I know those games like the backs of my hands :)

Yup i think animal crossing would be easy...
Earning 500K bells to pay off your debts is easy? I guess you have to tell us your secret, we'd all love to know.

My answer would be Sim City.
I'm no expert but I know a lot about town planing and local council issues. A lot more than the previouslocal council in my area that were sacked for incompetence.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
If I had all the benefits the characters had, like uncannily good marksmenship and I could like dodge attack all fancy like without breaking a sweat, I'd take the plunge and choose a game I'd like to experience for myself regardless of the dangers.

Then it'd be a matter of what game do I excel at, and that's easy, Ocarina of Time! I'd become The Hero of Time, but I'd flip the script and refuse Zelda's offer to get sent back in time at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom