• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Upcoming Game Are You Most Excited For?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Xenoblade Chronicles X for its immense overworld, multiple transportation methods, renovated battle system from the original, the avatar integration, and listening to the music in-game, among others. Too bad it's releasing in the last month of the year, because it barely gives it time to size up to the earlier releases (at least in the States).

Star Fox Zero for returning to the series' roots while expanding on the various vehicular implementations. I just hope that there's more free-roaming, as Assault actually did a decent job at that.

And Zelda U for attempting to revamp the franshise to its nonlinear exploration which has been absent since Twilight Princess. Although there's only been a couple of teasers for the game, the parts that have been shown are full of forestry and mountainous terrain (almost reminiscent of XCX). All that's missing is more wildlife, and climatically diverse landscapes.

ocarinaofnaptime

This Guy Are Sick
Well... I dunno quite when this sucker is going to come out, but I'm stoked for the Final Fantasy VII remake. I lost my it when I saw the E3 trailer. I know a lot of people out there think Square's just going to mess this one up, but honestly, I'm optimistic about it! As long as they don't leave out certain nostalgic bits, I'm good. Either way, FFVIX is also coming out soon-ish, I guess. From what I've seen it looks nice. I'm also excited for Zelda U, without a doubt!

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
As if there was any doubt it's Fallout 4. It's single-handedly motivated me to move onto next gen. I was never more impressed by an E3 presentation than I was by the one for Fallout 4. Almost had a heart attack out of excitement.
Bethesda definitely had the best showing for E3.
Fallout 4 really did blow me away.
I cannot wait to play it, and it is hard to believe it is coming this year.
Fallout 4 will be fantastic title to hold me over for Zelda Wii U too.
I love the new ways you can customize nearly everything, especially houses...
That is what is great about Bethesda that Nintendo lost their touch in.
They introduce new meaningful mechanics, that you didn't even know you wanted, that get you incredibly hyped and excited.
Hell, they even use the Pip-boy as a second screen way better than Nintendo has used the Gamepad so far.....

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Tri Force Heroes and Hyrule Warriors Legends along with Pokemon Z or whatever they call it when or if it comes out.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Halo 5
I'm super excited for Fallout 4 and SW: Battlefront but I know I'll kill the most multiplayer hours with friends with Halo 5.

Tekken 7, Uncharted 4, Fallout 4, Starcraft II Legacy of the Void, Diablo 3 expansion, Battlefield 5, Doom 4, Zelda Wii U, Resident Evil 7.

As I'm getting older I find it a little harder to get into new series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom