• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What type of cell phone do you use?

I bought iPhone 7+ and subscribed with Pond Mobile operator. It offers best international phone plans so now both local and international calls come to my Pond Mobile number wherever I am for a fixed price. Works perfect, I use it 24/7.

Last edited:

Zachie

Moo
I'm currently using an iPhone X, but I just ordered a Razer Phone 2 and I am beyond excited for it to come!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yep, thread is still relevant for today and I just renewed my 2 years contract with my current provider. I'm very satisfied. I bought the Nokia 7 Plus. In my country when you buy a phone over 250,- euro's you have to undergo a check to your financial situation. Then it'll be a loan. And because so many people changed phones while not paying the bills the government changed the rule. So I didn't want to go for a Huawei 20 pro or 30 pro but went for the much cheaper Nokia instead. The thing is huge and does everything all other smartphones can do as well. So I'm satisfied :)

I use Samsung Galazy s3 but it's not enough. I am kind of person who cares a lot about privacy security so I also use a lot of additionals for my phone like Veepn and some adblockers, cleaners etc. Anyway it helps me a lot to avoid serious problems :)

I have a Galaxy S7. I've had it for awhile now, I've considered upgrading, but I know this for sure - I won't get rid of my S7. I'll keep it as a backup phone just in case because it's proven to be very reliable.
Oh cool. my s3 is getting old and I am going to take s7. What can you say? Worth it?

Ninja

Well well well
I’m enrolled in the iPhone forever program and was eligible for a free upgrade, so I landed the iPhone 11 Pro Max. Such a great phone and the camera/battery life is AMAZING.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I currently use a Samsung Galaxy S9+. I've had it since July 2018, and it's held up well. It works well for my purposes, and it's pretty reliable.

Ninja

Well well well
After searching for them all over the city, I ordered an iPhone 12 Pro in pacific blue, can't wait! Hopefully it arrives before Thanksgiving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom