• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Timeline Are You?

What Do You Believe In?

• I believe in the split timeline theory.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe in another timeline theory.

• I have no idea what you mean!

• Total voters

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I've voted: I have no idea what you mean!

No, just kidding ^^

I've voted for: I believe in the split timeline theory.

From what we've learned, a split Timeline is the most realistic choice. Maybe, at the end, it will be a complete other Timeline. But Nintendo may keep this a secret forever.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
I feel lonely with my single vote against a split timeline theory. Oh well, eventually I'll publish my own timeline theory.

skybird11

state alchemist
i believe in the split time line but i also believe that games like the FSS runs parallel and seperate from every other game

Red Baron

Lucius Junius Brutus
I think the split-timeline theory is the most practical. It leaves Nintendo with a far more open concept to place future games into. The Zelda teams loves being vague and even somewhat contradictory about the timeline, the split being the most extreme example of this. The whole thing will probably never be resolved, and will probably only get more complicated as time goes on - trying to force everything into a single timeline would only be difficult and unnecessary, where as a split leaves a more plausible environment for the vague and seemingly contradicting.

Split Timeline, but as said above it would be a gas if they were brought together again!

N

NicNiku

I like the idea of the split timeline theory, but there are still a few holes in the theory from what I've read.

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
I forget who made it but the timeline theory I believe in isn't really a timeline at all. Instead, all the Zeldas are the same legend in different cultures' points of view. Not many people believe in that one though lol. At the same time I sorta believe in the split timeline =\

Hero of…. #s, I guess
The Split Timeline has been confirmed by both Shigeru Miyamoto and Eiji Aonuma, and is therefore true, to at least some extent.

Garo

Boy Wonder
I want to believe the Literal Legend theory. I love that idea, because it tickles my archaeology and anthropology bone. But, given that a timeline has been confirmed, the split timeline is what I abide by.

A

alinktotheinfo

i have a weird theory that the timeline did split, but with intentions by the gods to fuse bac the timeline with oox...if this was so we could simply do this:
_____________WW/PH-ST-OOX---\
SS-MC-OOT< __________________ WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO PUT
_____________MM-TP-OOX-------/
Granted this doesn't tell why link would be looking for the triforce after ST but it kinda clears some confusion on which side does fs go, ALTTP, LOZ/AOL, ect.

I forget who made it but the timeline theory I believe in isn't really a timeline at all. Instead, all the Zeldas are the same legend in different cultures' points of view. Not many people believe in that one though lol. At the same time I sorta believe in the split timeline =\
actually, in one of the interviews Shigeru said that this is not true, and confirmed the Split Timeline...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom