• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What time do you usuallly get up?

What time do you get out of bed?

• After 2pm mostly

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Before 2pm mostly

Votes: 29 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

Hey Forum dwellers, been a little bi-curious as of late regarding when people get out of bed. I'm always surprised to hear people getting up around 2pm! I'm hoping most people go t bed late and aren't sleeping so many hours.

So forum dweller what time do you get out of bed?

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Because I'm in high school, I wake up around 6am every morning, with few exceptions. On weekends though, I wake up around 10 am-12 am, depending when I went to bed or/and if I still feel lazy and tired. Same for holidays too.

I hate school, because I just want to sleep longer.

D

Deleted member 14134

On work days usually around 6. On weekends around 8-11 depending on how late I stay up ( I often get less sleep on weekends). I hope that helps to quench your bicuriousity for the moment Dan.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
On work days usually around 6. On weekends around 8-11 depending on how late I stay up ( I often get less sleep on weekends). I hope that helps to quench your bicuriousity for the moment Dan.
I didn't know plants worked....

I'm an early bird, so I usually wake up around 6 no matter what.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I wake up around 6:00 AM, maybe a bit earlier, so I can get ready and go to school. I'm not a morning person. I hate waking up. Especially when it's someone else waking me up, and not just naturally waking.

Oh, and on weekends, whenever I feel like it. I also go to sleep on weekends whenever, because I can. I normally fall asleep between 11:00 PM and 1:00 AM, and wake up anywhere from 5 hours later to 10.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It really depends. You see, it's actually a full circle:
If I go to sleep at 8 pm, I'm awake around 2am.
If I go bed around 2am, I'm awake around 8am.
If I go to bed around 8am, I'm awake around 2pm.
If I go to bed around 2pm, I'm awake around 8pm.

Dan

It really depends. You see, it's actually a full circle:
If I go to sleep at 8 pm, I'm awake around 2am.
If I go bed around 2am, I'm awake around 8am.
If I go to bed around 8am, I'm awake around 2pm.
If I go to bed around 2pm, I'm awake around 8pm.

Damn that's almost robotic, but pretty awesome. I've always envied your ability to sleep and wake up when you desire.

Depends how late I sleep. My body usually requires a solid 8 hours before it wants to actually wake up.

These days I've been sleeping around 4 AM due to gaming and then waking up around 1 PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom