• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What theme do you use on the ZD Forums?

What Theme?

• Shades of Blue

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Default Dark

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • The Lost Woulds

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • XenForo Toothpaste

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dungeon v.22

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I've used Shades of Blue since joining. It's the perfect shade (heh) to not tire my eyes out after looking at it for a while. Everything else is either too bright, or (in the case of default dark) oddly weird for my eyes when looking at it.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I use the Dungeon v.22 theme. I would use a different theme but I often switch between the forums and frontpage a lot and this is a nice way to prevent whiplash. This is maybe pointless though because I spend the bulk of the time in wordpress and that is just a white and blue theme closer to something like shades of blue.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I used to use V22 since it matches the mainsite and I went there before the forums, but I've switched to Shades of Blue purely because it shows avatars in the mobile shoutbox.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
I started with Shades of Blue, I still use it because it doesn't hurt my eyes and by this point to make it look different would just be strange.
Wait, but it's blue light that is studied to hurt your eyes the most.
Default dark. I've always had a preference for the dark themes since the ZD Brown days.
Same for the reason I stated above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom