• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Systems Do You Most Connect With?

I want to say the GC but due to lack of variety in my GC collection, it didn't make the cut. All may change in the future, though. Others are SNES, PS2 & PS3

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well, I grew up with the Nintendo64, falling in love with so many titles on that fabulous console. It set the stage for every 3D platform after all it, breeding all sorts of puzzles, both simplistic and challenging. Two of the best Zelda games derived from it also, and while I only spent my childhood with one (Majora's Mask) they both have come to be on top of my list. They've equally produced memories that will stick with me till my whiskers revert to gray.

Of course I'm now playing Skyward Sword, and its controls are "connecting" me closer to the story and setting more than standard controllers could. It's sure to stake its place amongst my favorites as well, but not overcome them, because I love each (including Twilight Princess) the same, but for different reasons.

Demise

Army Strong
Console: Definitely the N64 but also the GameCube was seriously one of my all time best memories in gaming.

Handheld: Well I grew up on Pokemon Red and Blue were the first handheld games i got with a gameboy color, But I really enjoyed the GBA I loved the Minish Cap, and other great titles, and i was amazed when the Brightened Screen of the Gameboy SP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom