• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Should I Play?

Yoshi's island DS or Mario and luigi?

• Yoshi's island DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario&Luigi: Superstar Saga

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Conor

the over analysing guy
Hey everybody, I just completed the game I was playing and am torn on what to play next. Yoshi's island DS or mario+luigi superstar saga? Thanks for voting :)

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Both of these games are decently hard but I prefer Yoshi's Island DS over Superstar Saga. The story in Superstar Saga is superior but the Gameplay in Yoshi's Island is so much better. The problem is if you don't already own Yoshi's Island, it can be quite expensive.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I've never played either of these titles, but personally I'd rather go with Yoshi's Island. That perky green dinosaur has always caught my interest more than Mario by himself, though together the two make an invulnerable pair. If I'm thinking of this right, (Baby) Mario will be in Yoshi's Island DS, so go for that, unless you would prefer saving best for last. ;)

Shikenshu

Hero of CEGEP
You should play SKYRIM!!!! xD

Nah, for real, I would recommend Superstar saga, but I prefer RPG over platformer. Anyway, both are good games!

Conor

the over analysing guy
Yoshi's island DS it is, then :D I'm definitely playing M&L after though, I remembered how awesome popple's theme is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom