• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

what shoe size do you have/like in a partner

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
1. what is your shoe size
2. if you could have any shoe sizewhat would it be
3. Do you have a shoe size preference in a partner

1) I am a UK size 6, EU size 39, which is a US 8 apparently.

2)I don't really care, I'm fine with my shoe size, it's pretty average.

3) I don't really care about this either. My ex boyfriend had massive feet, UK size 13, but he was tall. As long as your shoe size is like proportionate to your height it doesn't matter. Don't want a tall guy with pigs trotters for feet or a short guy with flippers.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
What in the **** is this uwu
:krool:

mine is US 11, I wish I was US 10.5 cause then you can buy 10s or 11s, and I guess I hope girls are around size 5-6 cause then they will be small?

I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe, but I can fit 11 depending on the kind of shoe or whatever. I'm okay with the size I currently wear. I have average sized feet (for my height), so I'd imagine that I'd like the same in my hypothetical partner. Though, I can't imagine shoe size being a huge deal breaker. Seems superficial as hell, if you ask me. lol

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I love the format of your thread

1) I am a UK size 11-12
2) I like my current size
3) I like their shoe size to be proportionate to their height

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
1) UK 11, though I can fit in some 10's
2) 9, 11's are harder to buy for
3) Preferably size 18, I have a strict policy where I only date girls with humongous feet

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  1. Size 6 or 7. So let's go with 6.5; I have quite small hands and feet for my height.
  2. Not really sure, I like my feet. With women's shoes, typically it's harder to find larger sizes, I'm pretty much perfect for always finding a shoe I want at my size.
  3. I've never really thought about it... as long as they aren't ridiculously big, I guess, I'm fine with anything. Big flipper feet in skinny jeans is not a good look.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
10.5 US, 41 EU, 8 UK

US 6-8. I like to shop at thrift stores but there are rarely any cool shoes in my size.

In a male I would prefer larger feet than me, in a female I would prefer the same size (so we can share shoes!) or smaller.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My shoe size is 14
I would like to have size 16
My partner must have gigantic feet....

Now in all honesty...
I have size 41/42 (european)
Heck my feet are big so please let them stay like this and not get bigger hell no!
I don't care about the size of my possible partner's feet as long as I don't have to use them as sailboats I'm satisfied.

1. 6 (Australian). Yes that is pretty small.
2. Doesn't matter. As long as I can buy my size.
3. Doesn't matter at all. If you hate someone's feet size, you have more issues than just their feet.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
1. Like... around 10.5 (US) or something. it sometimes varies depending on the shoe because I don't know
2. I hate shoe shopping because I can hardly find shoes that fit so I guess just for convenience I wish they were smaller? (But I go barefoot a lot anyway…)
3. Seriously don't care. Why would anybody

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom