• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Sage Would You Want to Be?

Either the Sage of Spirit or the Sage of Water.
I really could not choose either of them so its both.

For me as Sages i think they look really good.
And i like the surroundings beside their Temples.

Lake Hylia for the Water Temple and the Desert Colossis for the Spirit Temple.

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Does the seventh sage count? Because that is the one I can relate most to. An how I would love to be able to control the time so I don't need to be constantly stressed in my life.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I'd be water or forest. Both of these temples were very mysterious which I love! The forest temple was so erie but the water temple felt very pure and calm :D

Toboe

Melody Malone
I'd be the Forest Sage, Fire Sage or Water sage. I favor the Forest sage the most.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
What to pick, what to pick? I'd guess I'd have to be fire considering I'm a pyro in RL. But do I have to be Goron? Can I stay me?

If the Sages had used there powers more or something, I'd say Spirit. I think Spirit's power is the power of the human spirit. It amplifies the senses and physical strength. That's why I believe the Silver Gauntlets are found in Spirit Temple (super strength!). I'd be fast, have super strength, superior jumping ability, and natural fighting prowess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom