• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

ILU

i luv u
So many things. *TOO* many things. Figures, board games, books & manga, clothing, music, standees, extra consoles for display purposes, plushies, replicas... Oh jeez. My game room has absolutely no room. Stuff is piling up on the floor.

I have a problem, I think. :/

fairyfountain

bros before poes
I have a Sheik Amiibo,a Toon Link plushie,a phone case with Link's inventory on it,Hyrule Historia,the 25th Anniversary Orchestra CD,a DS case thing,A Link Between Worlds poster,and the Twilight Princess guide. I've been planning on buying some shirts for a while but I've just never gotten around to it for some reason.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
mens-nintendo-loz-link-bro-black-shirt.jpg

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I don't have that much Zelda merch at all. I have a 2015 Zelda calendar, a Majora's Mask Prima strategy guide, and the gold Wiimote that came with Skyward Sword.

I got all of the Prima collector's edition game guides. Getting the MM one was hell (and very expensive) because it sold out so quick and my preorder got cancelled.

ILU

i luv u
I got all of the Prima collector's edition game guides. Getting the MM one was hell (and very expensive) because it sold out so quick and my preorder got cancelled.
Ooooh I got mine at a flea market XD like $15, not bad at all. I have them all too, but my LA one has a crinkled cover that reeaaaally bugs me.

As for merch, I got my hands on the MM 3DS! Weee! I almost cried lol. I told the GS employee that I loved him lol omgggg I fangirl'd so hard I embarrassed myself.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
Limited edition gold 3DS XL
Wallet with Hylian Crest all over it
Hylian Shield Shirt
OoT 3D shirt
Link and Zelda amiibo figures
Ceramic STL Ocarina of Time replica
Ceramic STL rupee ocarina
2015 Zelda Calendar
Other stuff that I forgot about

Mange

Bitte benutzen Sie Google Übersetzer
- 3 Zelda wall posters (OoT 3D, MM 3D and ALBW)
- 2 Zelda-T-Shirts (one with the triforce and one with the ganondorf battle scene from OoT 3D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom