• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Tabs Do You Have Open?

Fig

The Altruist
I have 5 for Zelda Dungeon, 1 for YouTube, 1 for Facebook, 1 for Dueling Network, and 1 for Bulbapedia while working on a possible future article for Pokémon Dungeon. I'm such a no life. :P

Nicole

luke is my wife
I absolutely hate tab clutter. I prefer to have as few tabs open as possible but still have enough that my browsing experience is convenient. I always have at least two ZD tabs open, sometimes up to five depending on what I need to view. On a typical day, my first tab will be the Forum Index page where I can chat in the Shoutbox; my second tab would have the use of searching New Posts; my third tab would be used to view something unrelated (such as a user profile or a conversation); and my fourth tab would have the Mod CP open so I can moderator. Oftentimes I will have other tabs open on ZD as I need them to get info.

Besides tabs I use for ZD, I sometimes will have tabs for Facebook, my email, Youtube, various sports related sites, and various tumblr or other image sites; but not all at once. The most tabs I've ever had open at once is about 25. I can't deal with anymore than that. I just opened 20 to see about how many I've ever had and that much made me crazy. I'll often have 6-8 tabs open at once and have to close them when I'm done to prevent clutter.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I typically have three-ish tabs open:

ZeldaDungeon Index Page (shoutbox with the amazing shouters <3 )
YouTube (checking my account and my numerous comments on other accounts)
Joke Forum (I have a joke forum so I can pretend like I'm a mod; yeah I know I should grow up but still I like doing it)

I can't handle more than three tabs; the Shoutbox alone manages to steal all of my attention so I often forget about YouTube and my silly forum.

Haley_Oyo

Winner of Dundies
Facebook (eh), Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, and lyricsreg.com

And unless I was a wizard and could summon this website in my mind, I might add I also have this website up on a separate tab :yes:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Typically I'll have tabs for my email, business (book marketing mainly), Zelda Dungeon's forums, Zelda Universe's forums, and Youtube, all these open for convenience and efficiency while I'm browsing the 'Net. Additional tabs are usually reserved for shows that I'm keeping up with online and watch in the evenings, since I can't stand commercials and TV advertisements in general, or Googling for quirky memes or references on Wikipedia, mainly. Everything else varies.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Usually I have the Mod CP, around 20 other ZD tabs open for moderating and wordpress open for making posts on the main site. In addition to this I usually have my tumblr open for constant reblogging. I may have a few tabs open for searching for news stories as well. The New posts tab and forum index are a must; here I have provided you all a picture of my browser right now.

2eaos2a.png

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I usually have 4 to 5 tabs open at once. 2 for ZD ( the SB , and the other for whatever), Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and then some type of clothing site like underarmour or Holister...just to see anything new.

One for my... fetish website. One houses my homepage. The other 50 contains the random assortment of sites I visit daily.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
2 for my inbox on Yahoo, 2 for Zelda Dungeon (including this thread). I usually have Tumblr open too, just not at the moment. :3

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
None, since I read the Privacy Policy before joining and realized that DGN can view any other tabs you have open while on the site. I always make sure I close out everything before coming here. It's actually kind have become a habit.

Beeker

Wild Card
Only Youtube and here at the moment. Usually I'll have one open for YT, one for DGN, one for DeviantART , one for Facebook and one for Tumblr. These are all my main sites, so I'll only really have 10 tabs open max. I can't really take having a ton open, it gets confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom