• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What New Pokemon Do You Plan on Adding to Your Team?

What's your favorite 6 Gen Pokemon so far?

• Chespin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fennekin

• Froakie

• Sylveon

• Pancham or Pangoro

• Fletchling or Talonflame

• Gogoat

• Helioptile

• Scatterbug, Spewpa, or Vivillion

• Noivern

• Clauncher

• Skrelp

• Litleo

• Flabebe

• Honedge

• Inkay or Malamar

• Swirlix

• Spritzee

• Xerneas

• Yveltal

• Total voters
M

Majestic

malamar.jpg pangoro.jpg noivern.jpg

Personally, I think I'm gonna add Gardevoir to my team again due to the fact that she's now Psychic/Fairy. Every dragon in the OU and Uber tiers have some competition when it comes to these new fairy types. I'm also considering Malamar as Bug is the only type that's super-effective against it (even if its x4). And it looks awesome.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I never play Pokémon for competition against other players, rather I play it for fun; therefore, I'll be adding Pokémon to my team that I feel will do well in battle. Such Pokémon would include Chespin and its evolutions, Clauncher and its evolutions, Pancham and its evolution, Gogoat, Xerneas and Litleo and its evolutions. All in all I think it'd be a pretty interesting team. :yes:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm gonna add this baby to me team
1655-Velosaur.png

and then Fannykin.

Pen

The game is on!
Out of the new ones we know of so far I'm planning on using Chespin, Helioptile, Clauncher and Swirlix. ^^ Then we'll see what other Pokémon generation VI has to offer.

chespin.png
helioptile.png

clauncher.png
swirlix.png

Pen

The game is on!
I noticed some of you have chosen to included legendary Pokémon in your teams. I wonder, what is the fun in using the over powered legendaries? :?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I can't wait to get my hands on this game, but I don't think I will just be adding a pokemon to my team. No, I will probably develop a new team--all from this game and not past ones. But I might make two teams, one from imported ones and the one I just mentioned. :nod:

Fig

The Altruist
My current team as of Gen. 6 will include (which only consists of Gen. 6 Pokemon for now):

1. Chespin and its evolutions
2. Pancham/Pangoro
3. Honedge
4. Inkay/Malamar
5. Litleo and its evolutions
6. Skrelp and its evolutions

I think this team that I made will be pretty amazing to see and train for me. I can't wait for X and y! :pikalove: :loveeyeballs:

Well, it depends on the type of team I want; if I want to do a single type party (E.g. a fairy-type or a dark-type team), then it would be Sylveon, Flabebe, Swirlix, Spritzee, Yveltal as I would like to see how the new Fairy-type Pokémon are and the same thing with the Dark-type team of sorts. For a Pokémon team that has my favorite Pokémon, it would be:

Fennekin

Spewpa

Inkay/Malamar

Noivern

Pancham/Pangoro

Litleo

I usually make my team up front, but now I will just avoid looking at an online pokédex, like I did with my first Pokémon game (LeafGreen) so every Pokémon that pops up out of the grass is a surprise n_n

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom