• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo What New Addition to SMM 2 Are You Most Excited For?

Favorite new Mario Maker 2 addition?

• Slopes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Colored Yoshis

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 3D World Theme (Cat Suit, Clear Pipes, etc.)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Desert and Ice Themes

• New Enemies (Angry Sun, Ants, etc.)

• Snake Blocks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water not limited to underwater levels

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We saw a lot of new additions confirmed in the SMM 2 reveal trailer.

Slopes, colored Yoshi (still unknown if just cosmetic or not), 3D World theme and cat suit, desert and ice themes, snake blocks, etc.

So which of these new additions is your favorite?

It's definitely the 3D World theme for me. I love seeing the cat suit in 2D. It should make for some unique level designs. Clear pipes are also a nice touch to make some creative levels.

@Spirit - We've been discussing every new feature in the trailer and promo art work here.
https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/thre...ure-in-the-super-mario-maker-2-trailer.64386/
So if you don't want to re-watch the trailer again you don't have to, to know all the new features anounced so far.

I agree new themes are always cool. Nice choice.

@A Link In Time

My answer to your question is slopes and the new max coin counter.
  • Of cause slopes is the casual scrub answer but I really think slopes will make for some crazy levels. I can already see stages that are only slopes and having to do crazy slope to slope tricks. Should be fun.
  • The max coin counter could be a few things. Most people realise it is a way to make coins actually worth something in game. You have to collect as many as the max amount is for a reward. Is that reward a check point? Or is it an alternate way to beat the stage? Maybe there is no flag and you just have to collect all the coins to win? It makes the 10 coin have a lot more purpose as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom