• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Minor Character in the Zelda Series Would You Be? (Malo, Sari, Error, Navi,etc.)

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I would be Tingle. He's cool. He has a balloon on his back(all). Has a lot of money(WW). Owns an Island(WW).

R

rilo007

i would be niko im usually the kind ofguy that would give stuff away and he looks like me

I

Iron Knuckle

I'm not shure who i'd be, but if i got to choose i'd be Error!

Zelda_Queen

Hick Hylian
I really don't know... Let's see... *Jeopardy theme plays.* *A lightbulb appears above Zelda_Queen's head and a ding is heard.* Ok, I think I would probably be Anju. I have a lot of allergies, a HORRIBLE memory, and once almost ruined a microwave meal. (But, if I try to make non-radioactive food, that's all that matters... Right?)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd be Gonzo or Alfonzo. I like their names, the fact that they are pirates/conductors, and that they look strong, but are actually soft-hearted. I liked Alfonzo a bit more than Gonzo, though. :D

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I'd probably be a Skull Kid. Not THEE Skull Kid that stole Majora's Mask, but just one of the random ones in the Lost Woods from OoT.
Playing music all day, dancing about the woods without being concerned over the evil that's going on in Hyrule. Just living a simple and carefree life and having fun.

And if not that, then just any random creature from WW. Perhaps one of those obnoxious miniblins if I can't be a Korok. ;D

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Is not Miniblins and Kokoroks a race rather than a character? Skull Kid from OoT would make sence since there are only three Skull Kids. =S (Which one? The one that buys the Mask and gives heart peices, or the two that play with link in the north?)

Well then if we are being that specific...I'd be the green miniblin, or the Korok with the rowan tree leaf face. =)
And hands down, I'd be one of the two that have the jam session with Link. Haha

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I would be Flat (as the avatar implies) or Sharp, because they compose awesome music. (Song of Storms, Melody of Darkness, Sun's Song) Flat really sums me up: creates classical music scores, tormented by a brother that shares the same interest. Everything is true, except I am the older brother in my situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom