• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What made you smile today?

funnier6

Courage~
I felt like there ought to be a thread to counteract the what annoyed you thread so here it is.

Please post something that brightened your day and help spread positivity. :D :party: :)

Ninja

Well well well
Nice thread.

Being able to have a "walk with Jesus" talk with a troubled employee today. They've been slipping big time, and are very close to getting probationed from their employment. It turns out they have a lot of underlying issues outside of work that they are bringing into the workplace. I sympathized with them but let them know our guests come first and we're always "on stage". Despite this, we have an open door policy and I've instructed my team to be there for their staff in their time of need.

Instead of ending their employment like the higher ups wanted, I just put them on a two week action plan, and if they show improvement and an active willingness to better themselves, they can keep their job.

That made me smile because I was able to: 1. Help out an employee in need, and 2. Stick it to the man!

Ninja

Well well well
I had a call with a friend of mine on Skype this morning where I watched him gathering Star Fragments in BotW for a while. I also got to talk to some of my other friends today. Finally, we had some really good fried chicken from a place called Raising Canes.

I LOVE Canes. Very simple but oh so delicious and always executed well. Dat sweet tea tho.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
1t1cmz.jpg

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Going back to the gym after a week off. Feels so good to return and get my pump on again. Was going to leave it until Monday but I couldn't take it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom