• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Legend of Zelda Games Have You Beaten

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
Me personally have only beaten two with out help and with help all together I have beaten 4 and I am about to beat two other games Oot and classic LoZ. The games I have beaten help or without help are TP, WW,LttP and LA

I've beaten only a few, as well:
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Oracle of Seasons
Phantom Hourglass
Twilight Princess
Spirit Tracks

I'm currently playing A Link to the Past, so I can add that one to the list. After that, it's on to Majora's Mask!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I have beating only Ocarina of Iime Wind Waker and Twillight Princess I have a hard time with 2d zeldas and im stuck in ikana vally befor ston tower:embarrassed::facepalm::bomb:

In order of completion:

A Link to the Past

Majora's mask

Ocarina of Time

The Wind Waker

Link's Awakening

Four Swords/Adventures

I've at least played most of the other games, and read about all of them EXTENSIVELY, but I didn't beat them all (for a variety of different reasons).

Ocarina of time,twilight princess,a link to the past,wind waker, phantom hourglass, minish cap , working on majors mask ,and the legend of Zelda.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I have only beaten one game without help. It also was the first game I beat, and the only one I have gotten everything on. A Link to the Past. I have also beaten, in order, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, and Twilight Princess. I have almost beaten Oracle of Ages.

Beaten with help.
-Ocarina of Time
-Majora's Mask
-Oracle of Seasons
-Oracle of Ages

Beaten without help.
-The Legend of Zelda
-A Link to the Past
-Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread