• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Knight Academy Student Are You?

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
JUST FOR KICKS. Before you start, know that I know you'll be able to tell who they are. This is only for fun, and if you're honest you might be surprised!(;

1.) whats your favorite passtime?
1.)dreaming, all day.
2.) i like to play harp.
3.)idk, hit on... her. or punch my punching bag!
4.)stare at the most beautiful senior in the world... i mean, tag along with groose!
5.)collect... bugs.
6.)keep the peacein skyloft!
7.)wait for boys to be gentlemen! its a long pprocess!
8.)oh... i try to get strong....

2.)your favorite place in the entire sky!
1.) Im not sure, i just like flying around.
2.) the goddess statue,of course.
3.)anywhere my pompadour takes me-- namely, underneath the waterfall.
4.)wherever groose is! or... her.... WAAAH!
5.)bug heaven. der her her.
6.)wherever there is a person in need of my service.
7.)i just chill in the knight academy, mostly.
8.) I like to fly, but... usually im stuck doing chores like carrying barrels or whatever... ////

3.)the oddest thing you have ever heard?
1.) I... heard once heard someone boast about their own beauty, when in reality theywere just a pasty demon...
2.) well, when i lived in skyloft i thought i heard someone... calling out to me. Crazy, right?
3.)once, this punk Link said, "nice hair," as if! i have the best pomadour in town!
4.) i was rejected once... in front of everyone.... stupid pipit!
5.)Link once told me he didn't want to sell me any bugs... why? bugs are amazing...
6.)well... my mother lies about having a housekeeper, thats weird isn't it?
7.)I was told i was taking things too fast with pipit! its best to get these things sorted out right away, right?? right!!!?
8.)well... groose threatened me one time...if i told link, i could never fly again.

end.
again, this was just for fun. i know you know who they were. BUT, who did you end up as? <3
if you picked one mostly, you are link.
two, zelda.
three, groose.
four, cawlin.
five, strich.
six, pipit.
seven, karane.
eight. fledge.
WHO WERE YOU?(;
ask me , if you want me to make a longer, more official one where you cant just tell.

Last edited:

MW7

I had trouble answering some, but I think I'm closest to Fledge. Cool idea for a quiz and thanks for posting.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I think you need a few more questions. Because I have 1, 6, and 5 as my answers.
Just trying to answer compared to my real life.
Though, I tend to be close to either Link or Pipit in My opinion

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
I think you need a few more questions. Because I have 1, 6, and 5 as my answers.
Just trying to answer compared to my real life.
Though, I tend to be close to either Link or Pipit in My opinion

i thought of that already, but i didn't want to post something majorly long unless people wanted it. thats why i told everyone to ask if they want me to make a forreal one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom