• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Plot Would You Like to See in a Future Zelda Game? What Kind of Ending?

• Thread starter DadadaDAAAAAAA!
  • Start date

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I'd love to see something happen with Dark/Shadow Link.
- I loved the concept of him in the Water Temple in OoT, and there was a teeny-tiny bit of him in TP, in that short clip after collecting the light beetles.
Maybe he could be the ultimate challenge at the end instead of Ganon. Having to defeat the dark-side of himself in order to overcome his internal evil.
This idea basically could become a whole new realm for Zelda to explore, or it could just be a big mess. I just kinda wandered and dabbled in that idea. A girl can dream.

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
Begining: Link has to collect 3 magic gizmos to defeat a new foe
Middle: The new foe flees to an alternative realm and summons dark links, these dark links steal the gizmos and flee, link has to defeat the 4 links (three took a gizmo and fleed, 1 stayed to fight)
Then: Link has to find an ancient relic to get to the dark realm
Suddenly: Link has to clear a few chalenges in this new realm in order to prepare a seal
End: Link fights this new foe until he is weak enough to seal him, thus creating aa new sealed evil in a can and a good villian for latter use

I'd love a story where the land is so overlypopulated, with humans and other races while Ganandorf raises an army...They hold off his forces but not for long, she goes along with link and maybe a fellowship :) They have to search for something(x3) then plot twist then search for something else, than an allllll ouuttt battttttle of all the races against the forces of evil that ends with a battle between Link and Ganandorf in the throne room that leads into the temple of time where they are taken to the sacred realm. There Zelda is mortally wounded in jumping in front of Ganandorfs blade. Link fights back against his beast form and defeats Ganandorf, but he escapes into the real world. Link has Zelda taken back where she needs to recover, and he leads the nation back to rebuilding while also reforcing for a future attack of Ganadorfs forces in a sequel...(would be great if eventually when he leads the nation Zelda would take his hand in marriage making him King :D)

PACO hOOd

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I think an interesting Zelda ending would be Linkmfighting an internal evil or having to overcome a personal conflict to save Hyrule. This doesn't have to be Link either. it could be his companion or Zelda overcoming this internal conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom