• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Candy Do You NOT Like?

Djinn

and Tonic
Anything with marshmallow in it. Laziest ingredient for any type of snack food in my opinion. Can't stand the stuff.

I take it you do not know of the horrible horrible plague upon mankind that is marshmallow fluff then?
fluff.jpg

It's marshmallows whipped into an awful cream based goo, that people actually willingly eat for some reason I cannot fathom. I assume masochism has something to do with it, because I cannot see how someone would want to do that to themselves unless it is a punishment for something they did wrong in life somewhere. I actually saw someone eat it with a spoon, just eating it.....fluff.

They even invented sandwiches

7-fluffernutter_400.jpg

Sandwiches!!!!! This will inevitably be the end of modern society as we know it.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
This one candy called Dynomite. Outside is mint, the inside are chocolate. Blergh. I puke too much (literally!) if I even ate one. And basically, who made coffee flavoured candy anyways?! I ate one of them before and trust me, you might not want to eat one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom