• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What kind of arrow would you want to see in BOTW?

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
I think a rope arrow, such as the one in Tomb Raider, would work really well in BOTW. You could use it to create a zipline from the top of a cliff to a tree at the bottom, or implement it into puzzles where Link has to pull stuff.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I would love to see the confusion arrow and paradox arrow cause this it would go well with how bizarre, confusing, and so much of a paradox this game seems to be! Since this game is literally seemingly impossible to place anywhere in the timeline without it not adding up and being confusing as heck. I also would like to see the Groose arrows and the Tingle arrows that summons Groose and Tingle to be your allies to go with and show how much a joke this game is. Maybe a Ghirahim arrow that summons Ghirahim to be your stalking ally, constantly following behind you being creepy. And when he does attack enemies for you, he shows off his fabulous moves. :ghirahim:

Bring in all three, Groose, Tingle, and Ghirahim, and it becomes the dance of the fab! :ghirahim: lol

And of course we can't forget about the Reggie Arrow, where if you shoot it, you hear Reggie's voice say, "My Body, My Body is Ready!", then it explodes into fireworks with Reggie's face showing up in the sky with a smile on his face. :reggie: Then Link has this look :senpaipls: on his face. :lol: :P

Note: The stuff I said above is just a joke and is not meant to be taken seriously.

Anyway, now for serious, if this game were to turn out to be good, I would like to a Dark Arrow or Water Arrow. Maybe an official Golden Arrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom