• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Items and Weapons from the Current Games Would You Like to See in Zelda Wii U?

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Something that I would like to see is not so much a particular item, but a game where all the items are used throughout the game. So far, in each of the games I've played, there is always that one item that is barely used, if at all. And I really want Nintendo to work towards making sure each item is used enough. As far as individual items go, I would really like to see the return of the "Zelda staples" (bombs, bow and arrow, sword, boomerang, ect.). I'd also like to see more abilities that have limited ammo/energy (like magic). I really think the idea of managing your item usage is a good one and I wish we'd see more games where they were used more often.

Spinner was cool, but had very little use outside of the dungeon Gimmick. Would like to see that return in a more useful manner (for example ride it around normally in the overworld at a good speed). I liked the eagle vision on the bow from TP. Megaton Hammer, possibly in a more offensive type setting (not just the regular hitting switches and rocks). Same goes for the Fire Rod, seeing HW makes me think that it could also be used in a more diverse and offensive manner in a real Zelda title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom