• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your "Would Be" Name?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The name your parents would've given you, but ended up giving you a different name. My parents were going to name me Geno, but ended up naming me Zak. What is your "would be" name?

(if you don't know or you don't have a "would be" name, why are you still here? :P)

According to my mom, my parents were going to name me Christian or Christa, but my brother's name is Christopher so they thought it'd be too confusing. Too bad I actually liked that name.... :lol:

amaterasu

Writer
Had i been a boy i'd be Alexander Izzai (I Zay AH) or somthing like that. which would've been awesome, but my girl name is nothing like that... :(

D

Deleted member 6224

my name would be skyler but that ismy middle name now

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I was going to be called Felix. I like the name, but it's the name of a cat food, so I'm glad they called me something else.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Would have been called Harvey if I had been a boy. Second choice for a girl's name would have been Hannah.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
If i was a girl, my name would have been Elizabeth. the choice for a boy was Zachariah. I'm glad i was named Joey and not Zachariah... (even though it's a pretty cool name.)

Makar

I am the wannabe Kokiri!
If I was a girl I was going to be July or Mercedes... Then when they found out I was a boy they decided on Craig only at the last minute did they change my name to Matthew, thank god they did... I love my name.(Craig is a pretty cool name aswell, I like Matthew better though because its MY NAME!)

They were going to name me Manfred. *Shudders* Good thing they stuck with owen.

I don't know why I find this so funny but I am laughing so hard at this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom