• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Shaving Setup?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I know it sounds a little strange, but I recently got into shaving using a safety razor so I got myself some good supplies for it too. So, I'm wanting to know if anyone uses a cool setup, or an ordinary one, and if so, what their setup is?

I use a Gillette safety razor (not sure any specifics, but it's my grandfather's) with some Gillette blue steel razors. I have a Van Der Hagen boar brush and soap, and an Art Of Shaving badger brush, shaving oil, shaving cream, and aftershave.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I shave my armpits every other day because otherwise ew. My legs, it depends a) if I'm gonna be wearing a skirt with no tights and b) if I am going to be having "special cuddles". I use bic lady disposable razors :) and shaving gel.

TIP FOR GIRLS: Use men's shaving gel or foam. Like Gillette for example. It is meant for guy's faces so it is way more moisturising and better for your skin- it doesn't dry it out as much and seems to be slightly thicker.
SECOND TIP BUT THIS IS FOR EVERYONE: If you have no foam or whatever, you can use conditioner (the type for the hair on your head) it will leave the skin very smooth :)

I like those schicks intuition razors, they give me such a smooth shave and I don't have to worry about nicking myself until the padded soap wears down

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I use an electrical shaver for my face and I skip using shaving cream.

Shaving with a normal razor and shaving cream alarms irritated my skin after every shave. So using an electrical one makes it much smoother. That's the main reason, other than that, it's faster, easier, and you're not constantly buying new razor blades.

As for this other body parts, I do groom here and there, especially my chest since I don't like chest hair.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
As for this other body parts, I do groom here and there, especially my chest since I don't like chest hair.

I'll only really ever go for bare if I'm gonna have some special time with bae ;)

You have no idea how unnerving it is when guys have absolutely no chest hair. Just fyi. It makes me feel like a paedophile in certain 'scenarios'.

I use a Wahl electrical trimmer/shaver for my face. No shaving cream. And why in the hell would anyone shave their body hair? I can't... Like, is that a thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom