• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Way to go Jimmy!!
I feel sleepy. Fortunately this is only a very rare thing we have to work on saturday too after 45 hours of work a week. And it won't be till 4 pm but arpun 2 pm we are done. It could be sooner though.

Dan

Combative. Aggressive. Itching for a throw-down, basically.

There's something I cannot stand and it's cowardly **** goblins who hide in their safe little groups, spewing venom and vitriol, and never having the goddamn courage to say it directly to the you. And when you confront them, it's a "misunderstanding" or some asinine bull**** because I guess they left their spines at home. Holy hell I cannot stand cowards.
That Def sound pretty uncool haha I'm pretty sure I get angry when people say to the me too.

I'm pretty happy today since I'm progressing through a book I'm writing.

I hope that my soon-to-be college student brother would get along with our father. They both have their says, and I do not know how to intervene.

Salem

SICK
I'm feeling tired and worried about things, some about college others about work, if I'll get a vacation, and state of the economy and politics.

Okay one is not like the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom