• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Incredibly cheerful and content. ^^

Also - I am feeling like an immortal being... WOW! I just can't be beat. :bestestcool:
I feel so loved, too. :)

Still undefeated. Yes! ^^ And I'm so happy today~ Believe that. :bestestcool:
^Same thing. :P My life just keeps getting better and better. I'm happy happy happy~ :bestcoolsar:
I've won. :bestestcool:

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Totally happy, actually.

I've been feeling really depressed lately so it's nice to have a break from that once in awhile. Writing and talking to everyone on the forums has helped me a lot. ^^

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Excited and immensely happy! I can't wait to see what the near future holds for me! ^^

Between going into the studio soon (and adjusting my sleep schedule by staying up until at least 3:30 am), a new bass player in the band, my new job, and the possibly of streaming on Twitch, I just love the changes happening in my life right now. I really have a lot to look forward to.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Insanely pissed. I know my family want's to be supportive, but harassing me when I clearly stated that the person they want me to talk to "with an open heart and an open mind" doesnt appeal to me... ugh.

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
Combative. Aggressive. Itching for a throw-down, basically.

There's something I cannot stand and it's cowardly **** goblins who hide in their safe little groups, spewing venom and vitriol, and never having the goddamn courage to say it directly to the you. And when you confront them, it's a "misunderstanding" or some asinine bull**** because I guess they left their spines at home. Holy hell I cannot stand cowards.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Combative. Aggressive. Itching for a throw-down, basically.

There's something I cannot stand and it's cowardly **** goblins who hide in their safe little groups, spewing venom and vitriol, and never having the goddamn courage to say it directly to the you. And when you confront them, it's a "misunderstanding" or some asinine bull**** because I guess they left their spines at home. Holy hell I cannot stand cowards.

Always remember: people packed tightly in groups make better targets for hand grenades.

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
If sleepy is a mood, then that. I am feeling so drowsy atm. If not... I am happy as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom