• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I feel very accomplished. The music video went greay even though we had to shoot for 6 hours in the cold.

It's gonna look great!

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
I am feeling kind of tired *Yawns* but also happy at the same time~

Beautiful weather today. :D Now it's time for me to head out for work. Toodles! :bestestcool:

I'm hungry as hell. Feed me, goddamnit.

Meh. I guess I'm feeling a little groggy, because I just woke up. I have a feeling that I am going to be a little bored as the day rolls on, too. Perhaps I should play Sm4sh for once.

Feeling very ecstatic despite all of the work I have to do. I guess that is what happens when that one person says something so incredibly perfect that it changes your whole day.

Exhausted with midterms, but oh so happy that they're over. Aside from that, I just wish the weather would clear up so we could see some sunshine!! lol

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
#direnhumor

^My besties and I laughed so hard when we saw this on Tumblr. Oh God, I can never keep a straight face. XD

Anyway,

My amazon parcel finally arrived in the mail. Now I can enjoy the expensive goodies I bought. Yay for me~ :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom