• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Amazingly pissed because my Dad is blaming me for technical issues on a 7 year old computer that I havent touched in weeks.... and he used it 3 days ago. Moron.

I don't think it is fair to call your amazing father a morn as he raised you from birth! He has enough issues in his life to deal with and technical issues only compound upon that! So needless to say, C'était dur. :I

I am surprisingly heureux as of now, I have used Google Translate to transform English language to French!! :) And my head is sideways lol.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I don't think it is fair to call your amazing father a morn as he raised you from birth! He has enough issues in his life to deal with and technical issues only compound upon that! So needless to say, C'était dur. :I

I am surprisingly heureux as of now, I have used Google Translate to transform English language to French!! :) And my head is sideways lol.

Fine. Technologically incompetent person. Better?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Djinn posted a picture on my wall and I do not know what it means. For that reason, I am very scared.

At the same time, justac00lguy posted a picture and it is very unnerving. For that reason I am alert.

And finally, I am very proper. I end every sentence with a period. I even ask questions with periods. Do you want to know who I am.

RvB. DvR. AbC.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
INCREDIBLY UPSET

REASON:

tumblr_moaiqjafTM1riqzfjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_mn4vqkfgyM1qz4rgp.gif

YOU HAD ONE JOB, MARLOWE, ONE JOB!

tumblr_m9hb7jckce1qgoo7p.gif

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, IS HE REALLY GOING TO MAKE EVERYONE WAIT TILL THE FALL TO GET SOME ANSWERS!?!?

tumblr_mfab63TbK91rezbvvo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom