• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
What's wrong?

I'm hapyp because I just now learned how to use the Link happy smilie (:)) and I also learned things about Sophia in 't Veld :)

This, this is my problem. I'm so ****ing tired of ZD ********, it's just become so ridiculous. I've come home after a great weekend, only to see stupid **** like this? No, nu-uh, not gonna fly with me.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This, this is my problem. I'm so ****ing tired of ZD ********, it's just become so ridiculous. I've come home after a great weekend, only to see stupid **** like this? No, nu-uh, not gonna fly with me.

I unnastand what you're saying. Live and let live, if someone messes up then it's their business, not someone else's. ;)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Happy because a friend I thought I lost is talking to me again.

Sad because they're in a tough spot and I can't help.

Irritated because Microsoft stupidity and troll posts everywhere.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I'm in a rather calm mood at the moment, today was an alright day, there isn't much to complain about.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I've gone from cheery to upset, really. Mexico sucks atm. Can't even freaking score a coal. :P Mexico always has difficulties in the final Hexagonal, but they'll be alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom