• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Dan

just found a curley wurley bar in my sock draw, I've gone from happy to super mega ultra sexy HYPER HD HAPPY!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Omg just found a curley wurley bar in my sock draw, I've gone from happy to super mega ultra sexy HYPER HD HAPPY!

Two things
1) What is a Curley Wurley bar? I've never heard of those. Are tehy like Hershey's chocolate?

2) HYPER HD HAPPY? cAN i JOIN?

Dan

Two things
1) What is a Curley Wurley bar? I've never heard of those. Are tehy like Hershey's chocolate?

2) HYPER HD HAPPY? cAN i JOIN?

curly wurly bars are the greatest thing since noah took two of every animal on his ark, they are a long hard sticky chocolate bar that aided me very often in getting my baby tooth out. Yes you may join in my happiness :) Soon it will be in UHD! 4K

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I know, I've been doing that, and I feel like I've been less impulsive recently.

I have to thank a mod for that though. :D

Ah, yes, that's good to hear. Mods are great things to have in life, I should know as I was formerly a mod until I was ratted out by a certain hawk. :)

At any rate, I hope all goes well for you. Irritation is natural but don't let it morph into hatred.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Annoyed at the PGA filled the roads with people who drive 45 in a 60, and cut crossed lanes to turn.

Who hell comes to Kansas to golf anyways?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Bit annoyed. I was volunteered by my lovely wife to go golfing on Sunday with two of her coworkers. I haven't swung a golf club since 2001. This is going to SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom