• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
disgusted at society's idea if women as little more than pieces of meat for them to play with.

I completely agree with your disgust towards this matter, it's a terrible thing. -,-

I am feeling hungry myself though, gonna be eating soon.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Is tired a mood? :? this ya dig.

I'm feeling giddy as a buttaflai in the spring. Only...Summer is rearing its fugly head in. :I

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Angry with my flatmates. This morning when I got up, there was no one else home, yet the front door was unlocked. This evening when I came home from work, they both gone to bed, yet the front door was unlocked. When things like this happens, HOW am I supposed to trust them to be responsible when I go away for a holiday? Will need to give them both a serious talk, and let them know that if a break in occurs due to them not locking the door, THEY will be the ones paying for whatever gets stolen (maybe THAT will make them behave a little bit more responsibly...)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Tired with life, tired of people *****ing about girls and boys...like who cares really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom