• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your favourite hot beverage?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This is meant to go along with the recent summer beverage thread.

Whether it's a nice steaming coffee on your way to work in the morning, or a cup of tea while you sit by the fire at lunch time, what is your favourite hot beverage? This can be anything from coffee to tea to hot chocolate to even steamed milk.

As an additional question, how do you take such beverages? Ie, with milk/sugar, honey, cream, etc.

I'm not a fan of hot beverages in general. I don't like coffee, tea, hot chocolate etc. But there's one exception. I'm not sure what it is in English but we call it glögi. It's so good. I guess it's glogg in English. Or mulled wine, I'm not sure. Anyway, I drink glögi only when it's Christmas.

tea. No sugar and especially no milk.
and hot chocolate (of course with hot milk, not hot water) once per day, not more because of all the sugar that's in it.
i do not drink coffee and given how many people are dependant of it i do not want to start drinking it as well.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Coffee for me. Specifically a large extra shot mocha, no sugar, with some sort of non-dairy or lactose free milk (usually almond as it pairs well with the chocolate).

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Because I am a child, hot chocolate will forever be my favorite. But because I feel the harsh criticism of society when I order such a beverage, a nice Peppermint Tea is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom