• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What is Your Favorite Zelda Soundtrack?

What is your favorite Zelda soundtrack?

• LoZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AoL

• ALttP

• LA

• OoT

• MM

• OoA

• OoS

• FS

• WW

• FSA

• MC

• TP

• PH

• ST

• SS

• Total voters

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I picked OoT. Not just because it's my favourite game either, but because those tunes are still the ones that get stuck in my head and I end up humming, and it's like they're permanently imprinted in me or something. I loved the TP soundtrack too, and SS, because the orchestration was amazing, but they didn't have the character OoT's soundtrack had in my opinion, even if it was MIDI rather than orchestra.

Wind Waker has Dragon Roost Island, Forest Haven, Great Sea, A Legendary Hero (opening cutscene), and the Title Theme. All 5 are incredibly memorable and in my top 10 Zelda songs. Other games have great songs like Majora's Mask's Clock Town Theme and Ocarina of Time's Kokiri Forest Theme, but overall, no other game's soundtrack is as wholesome and memorable as Wind Waker's. I think it's not only the best in Zelda but the best in any game I've ever encountered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom