• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Favorite Way to Warm Up?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I generally grab a blanket and brew a hot cup of tea. Putting socks on usually helps too since we have a lot of wood floors which get pretty cold in winter. If he's around, I'll get the dog to lie across my feet to warm them up too. He doesn't mind. At least, he's never said if he minds or not so I guess he's ok with it.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I like to take a hint from bees in huddle as close to people as I can and shiver....
ehh.... ok, maybe not...

Usually a warm blanket will do, or a hot drink, or fire (my favorite)

If I was trying to survive... Whatever it takes to get warm.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I just get into bed with lots of blankets if I can. Otherwise I wear heavy clothing. But since it is Summer here I haven't been doing that lately, instead I have been dying of heat exhaustion.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Cold temperatures will never happen on where I live. 20 C is the coldest temperature I've experienced and 39 C is the hottest temperature that I've ever experience..
Well, in rainy days, I would sometimes feel very cold so I would just cuddle my blanket and drink something hot (like Milo, my most favorite hot chocolate ever). My room will be always cold, like around 16 C, so I would just wear comfy fuzzy socks, cuddle my blanket and sleep with all of my stuffed animals to make me feel warm. <3

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
WARM UP RECIPE

INGREDIENTS:
-Hot chocolate/coffee/tea
- A warm house
- Fire in the fireplace
- Comfy chair
-Good book

During winter, especially in this cold snap we're having, I dress in layers and I wear my heavy coat at all times. This routine is crucial for me, seeing as I rely heavily on public transport. It matters even moreso given the fact I have a medical condition that worsens in colder temperatures (as per usual).

When inside, I usually "hibernate" under multiple blankets, preferably in front of the space heater...

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I usually curl up by our fireplace- if it's on.
If not, I usually hide upstairs under a ton of blankets until the house warms up. xP

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Put on socks and pile myself with blankets on my bed. In the morning, my brothers leave to school and they put another blanket on me and I get 2x warm.:3

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Fires because I'm a pyromaniac.

I preferably like to stay warm with the use of socks. I have young blood (I suppose that's what you could call it), so I don't get cold that easily. If I recall correctly, I posted in another thread that I even wear tank-tops in the winter; however, in the event that I do get cold, I usually prefer to cover myself with a blanket. It's warm, cozy, and very comfortable if I do say so myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom