• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What is Your Favorite Transportation Song?

What is your favorite transportation song?

• Minuet of Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bolero of Fire

• Serenade of Water

• Nocturne of Shadow

• Requiem of Spirit

• Prelude of Light

• Total voters
My personal favorite is Bolero of Fire.

Whenever I listen to this song my mind is at ease.:silent:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Defintly the Bolero of Fire...

The only I can say about it, is that is suits the temple just right and has an amazing rythm

Last edited:

pacpix

AWESOME
I thought nocture of shadow was pretty dang awesome. I even have it on my phone

Nicole

luke is my wife
My favorite is the Requiem of Spirit. The Spirit Temple is also my favorite dungeon in OoT, and I think it really adds mystique to the whole desert theme. Ees ah beeeeuty of ah sawng.

Honorable mentions go out to the Nocturne of Shadow and Prelude of Light. The NoS was creppy, tranquil, and terrifying all at the same time. I love the cutscene when you learn it from Sheik. Very interesting...

The Prelude of Light is very nice, as well. Besides being the most used song in the game, it just epitimized the theme of the ocarina. It sounded like light. The tune, I mean.

I honestly liked all the songs. I also give props to the Serenade of Water. That was Rutela's theme from TP, and I thought it suited both purposes perfectly. So, although I like them all, my order would have to be:

1. Requiem of Spirit
2. Nocturne of Shadow
3. Prelude of Light
4. Serenade of Water
5. Bolero of Fire
6. Minuet of Forest

Last edited:
B

BlindZelda

Nocturne of Shadow.
I like the name, and I like the way it plays. Bolero of Fire is a good one, but not my favorite.

Ohhhhh, hard to pick. Not because I'm uncertain - Bolero of Fire for certain - but because I love them all! :xd:

I loved all the transportation songs, they were very awesome and probably the best Ocarina songs of the game (barring the Song of Time, which is still my favorite, and possibly the Song of Storms). Among them, I think the best were the Minuet of Forest, Bolero of Fire, Serenade of Water and Requiem of Spirit. But Bolero of Fire has always been my favorite. Makes me feel like I'm in a military march! >:3

Jes, but the last post in that thread was in September. It's okay to duplicate old threads. If you post on an old thread, it's actually bumping a thread, which is bad. So I think it's okay. :)
^ Basically this. Duplicate threads are only an issue if the last post in the old thread was recent or the thread is still on the first page of the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom