• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Is Your Favorite Part of Your Least Favorite Zelda Game?

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Hmm, Least favorite, would be between TP and ST, both had some music I like in them.
I think I could actually be convinced to replay TP a little easier then ST, so I guess ST wins/ looses.

So favorite thing in Spirit Tracks? Well, hmm, I did think the fight with Cole was pretty interesting and Cole's character in general, not his fault he was stuck in a bad story, in a game based on trains, working for paraplegic half train spirit people, in the tower of trains.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
...You hate dungeons? O.O This series must be a hell for you...
Lol, I didn't say I hated the dungeons, just that I like running around in the overworld more than solving puzzles in the dungeons. The dungeon designs in the other games aren't bad, but I feel like Skyward Sword's are vastly improved. Or maybe it's just cause the overworld feels like a dungeon anyway :suspicious:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
My least favorite Zelda game is The Wind Waker. So, my favorite part of that would be the earth temple with Medli. It was creepy (not creepy enough for me!) and Medli is an awesome character. It also had cool concepts, as that was when the character changing was first introduced in that game. And then the song for Medli is very nice; my favorite song in the game. The mirror concept was cool too, I'm glad they had that like in OoT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom