• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Is Your Favorite Part of Your Least Favorite Zelda Game?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Hmmm... My favorite part of Spirit Tracks...

The White Wolfos, yep.

Just look how cute they are! <3

WolfosWhite_Large.png

Zelda II: Upon completion of the game, my favorite part was taking the game out of the console and putting it away (perhaps this is the title they need to remake)

ThatOneNerd

Guardian Deity
My favorite and in my opinion only good thing about Zelda 2 is its soundtrack. I would love to hear the temple music in newer games.

DarkLink17

Well then
Zelda II, when I finally beat Horsehead in the first dungeon. I thought 3 hours was a little too much time to spend on the first dungeon, so I called it quits for Zelda II after that.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My new favorite part of Ocarina of Time is--oh, least favorite. gotcha.

My new favorite part of Skyward Sword is running about with AR codes for the weakest blade and challenging Demise. It's a game of endurance, sure, but it's still fun.

ProtagonistJake

Shepard
The convo between Link and Zelda when shes about to be crystalized, in SS.

The game's "adventuring" maybe be garbage, but man that one moment is pretty great. Made me feel some feels.

Salem

SICK
It's very hard for me to pick a least favourite Zelda to begin with. I would say in general I liked being in the dungeons of the Wii and DS Zelda games.

To talk specifics other than dungeons, in TP, I liked the bosses and horse riding I guess
In the DS games in general, I liked drawing on the map and the stylus controls.
In ST I liked the over world themes.
In SS, I liked the sword combat, I liked the way the new weapons were used.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The game's "adventuring" maybe be garbage, but man that one moment is pretty great. Made me feel some feels.

Well in retrospect, I have to say that SS was an adventure...just a pre-defined one. :)
Chalk it up as nothing more than the will of the goddesses.

Salem

SICK
Well in retrospect, I have to say that SS was an adventure...just a pre-defined one. :)
If I have any story related problems to say about it, it's that it overdid it with the "chosen one" bit, even more so than any other Zelda game before it.

Maybe Nintendo is trying to tell us something....

ProtagonistJake

Shepard
I know
That's what sucks so much about it.
One of those games you might as well just watch rather than play...
But that's off topic.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Mine would be Skyward Sword, but my favorite parts of the game were pretty much all the dungeons. It's the only Zelda game I've played where I actually look forward to the dungeons.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
I can't decide on a least favourite from a few...

For starters, of the main tittles, I haven't played Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages or Skyward Sword. I haven't played Skyward Sword because I essentially no longer have a Wii. The reason I haven't played the Oracle games though is purely because I tried Oracle of Seasons and I just don't like it. I always turn it off within 10 minutes. So of course I haven't even stuck Oracle of Ages in my Gameboy because I refuse to play it until I complete Oracle of Seasons. The fact that I have literally only played Seasons for 10 minutes though means I can't really count it.

Ocarina of Time I find frustrating because the Gamecube port (the version I own) is so buggy. I love the actual game though, I've just never got round to getting the 3DS version. So even though I love the game It makes me ****ing angry. I do also think it has a weak storyline for a 3D zelda game. So I'd say my favourite part of OoT is the Biggoron sword and the quest for it... That and the music.

Then there's Phantom Hourglass... What can I say... It's too short, It's buggy and the control set-up sucks big time. Okay... Phantom Hourglass is my least favourite Zelda game. My favourite part of Phantom Hourglass is... My memory of it is foggy, but I believe it's at the end of the game, collecting the gold ship parts and trying to go through the entire Temple of the Ocean King with a full 25 minutes left in my Phantom Hourglass. That was a decent challenge.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Mine would be Skyward Sword, but my favorite parts of the game were pretty much all the dungeons. It's the only Zelda game I've played where I actually look forward to the dungeons.

...You hate dungeons? O.O This series must be a hell for you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom