• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Moment from a Zelda Game?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Okay, so with 15 realeased official Zelda titles and one more on the way, I've got to ask:

What is your all-time favorite moment from a Zelda game?

For me it's fighting Gannon at the end of Ocarina of Time. It's just so epic; you've spent so many hours to reach this moment and you're finally fighting the Prince of Darkness. The tower's collapsed and the music is dramatic. The future of Hyrule rests on you in this final moment!

Enjoy the discussion :)

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
For me, depends on what is meant by favourite. Some just couldn't really be compared, since they're different things. Like, my favourite awesome-epic kind of moment was at the end of WW, when Toon Link defeats Ganondorf with a strike to the head, while my favourite glorious-epic kind of moment was when Link drew the Master Sword in TP (that was really epic).

Nostalgia's the strongest factor for this, but I'll have to pick OoT's ending. OoT was first Zelda I played through on my own and being so little back then made this ending special.

But when it comes to epic/amazing/funny moments Zelda has several, it'd be hard to choose just one.

-linebeck (PH)
-when you beat an extremely hard part of the game, and you feel like you really accomplished something
-barnes (TP)
-tingle (MM,WW)
-when link draws the masters sword in both OoT and TP
-scaring people as wolf link in castle town, in twilight princess

Rytex

Resident Netizen
List time!!! I will even include a CD-I line for purposes of mocking and this list.

5 - Dark Lord Ganondorf appears on screen, accompanied by awesome music.
4 - IT'S TOO DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE. TAKE THIS.
3 - "I wonder what's for dinner." Funniest moment in Zelda history. Just... it has a je ne sais quoi about it.
2 - You got Marin! Is this your big chance?
1 - Killing the Postman in Twilight Princess.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Pulling out the Master Sword in TP sounds like one of the best moments right now. Too epic, in fact.

I can't have just one favorite moment, but...one of my favorites is in the beginning of TP Ilia yells at her dad & Link. Then they just look at each other the same way normal guys do when a women yells at them...classical normalness
Another part of my favorites is when your finally defeat that beast dude on the bridge of Eldin & you & Epona have an amazingly epic pose. That was just so awesome...so freakin awesome
The last one is in MM were Mikau gets up out of no where full of energy & plays/sings a story about Lulu's eggs while yelling "BABAYY!!!!" repeatedly. Even tho its isnt that funny now, I remember LMAO for about an hour & a half. Heck, I still chuckle when I watch the site's MM walkthrough.:)

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
The best moment in any Zelda game is when you finally gain the sacred items for the game. For example, I felt thrilled to claim the Wind Waker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom