• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Method of Transportation in a Zelda Game?

I personally prefer the traditional Horseback or walking, no gimmicks attached. Seriously, Nintendo needs to stop gimmicking to attract casuals and just make one traditional hardcore game with nothing stupid or controversial in it. A boat was fine, I guess, but still doesn't beat the traditional horseback. Oh, and horseback combat should be greatly improved if added at all.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I really liked the Cyclone Slate in PH. It was a quick, easy way to get across the ocean. The best thing about it was that it didn't have all the long, annoying cutscenes that took a long time. Also, if I heard the Song of Soaring or the Ballad of Gales one more time, I think I'd go mental. They're nice songs, but hearing them so many times just gives me a headache.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Walking around is fun I agree, but it gets boring after a while (espessialy in TP where you can't warp), so my favourite way of transpotation should be warp songs. I really like the songs, I often play them just to listen to the songs.
My second favourite way is Epona, it goes really fast and it's helpfull to cross the Fields where you (in most zelda-games) can't warp to.

S

SummersFlare

I love traveling by Epona most. Basically cause I like horses >->
Walking is fun though because I like to study my surroundings and such. :D

P

Proud_2B_Hylian

Epona. Fast and simple when you can't warp, although i like the zora swimming and goron's spike roll in MM. Get a good roll going, Spikes come out and you're off running through bushes and enemies alike for easy money. :P

But... as a Majora's Mask Afterthought.... ALL HAIL THE BUNNYHOOD!!!! XD

But... as a Majora's Mask Afterthought.... ALL HAIL THE BUNNYHOOD!!!! XD

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
Epona. Imagine going around Eldin Bridge (TP) while walking! It doesn't even take a short time on Epona!

The Song of Soaring in MM was very useful as well. My first time through, I didn't know you could slash the owl statues until about halfway through the game!

LANZZ

Scarecrow
My favorite method of transportation was ship and horseback transportation. I really don't like modern transportation like train...

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Horseback definitely. It really feels like your on an adventure. And it's fast plus suitable for the games.

I prefer sailing in Wind Waker, rolling as a Goron, and Epona (only in TP), but any mode of transportation is fine with me. Who else wonders how long it would take to swim all the way across the Great Sea in Wind Waker. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom