• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Fruit or Vegatable?

Bananas, oranges, honeydew, cantaloupe, and pomegranates. :>

10x's more cooler for loving pomegranates <3

Well, everyone I know know's that I love pomegranates and granny smith apples. I love baby carrots, though I don't like eating the regular sized ones, dunno why, I just think the smaller ones are more cute~!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
My favorite fruit is Oran Berries

I really like fruit. I mean, I REALLY like fruit. But of all the fruit on this big blue hunk of substrata rock my favorite fruit is the watermelon. It really captures the essence of summer. It's cool, sweet, juicy, and stuff.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
My favorite fruit is any type of melon. I love them all! Also, blackberries are DELICIOUS too.

Veggies? Uh....green beans are pretty darn good, and I also often get bags of shredded lettuce and eat them like they're a bag of chips :B

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Raspberries are my favorite. But Blueberries, Watermelon, and Nectarines are up there too. And if I can get my hands on some real good Strawberries, which are rare, then AUGH... I might as well die

キラ

Yo!
Cherries are soooooo tasty! None of my friends really like them! I don't know why!

I don't really know why I like them or what I can compare the taste to... They're just 美味しい!^_^

I always look forward to getting a milkshake because I always like eating the cherry on top! ^^

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My favorite fruit is a banana. They add a lot of flavor to protein smoothies and they also taste good with all kinds of other fruits. I also have an interesting story with bananas.
My grandpa grew up during the Great Depression and one year for Christmas he got a banana. Poor thing was so excited that he accidentally threw the banana into the fire instead of the peel.

Although, I really like berries. They're really good! I also like mango. Basically if it's a fruit, I'll probably like it. Although, I don't like grapefruit or pomegranate.

My favorite vegetable is corn. It also has many good uses for cooking! It adds good flavor to many things and is easy to make! I've always enjoyed corn on the cob and I really look forward to when I get my braces off so I can eat corn on the cob again!

I also like eating broccoli raw and dipping it in ranch! I like eating skinny baby carrots as well.

Last edited:

Memory

Forgotten Life
I love mangoes, mangosteen , and well, probably ALL fruits except for durian. And I don't really eat veggies

I'm craving for strawberries -w-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom