• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Final Boss?

What is your favorite final boss?

• Ganon/Ganondorf-LoZ, LttP, OOT, WW, TP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link- AoL

• Majora- MM

• Onox- OoS

• Veran- OoA

• Vaati- MC

• Bellum- PH

• Malladus- ST

• Total voters

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I liked Argorok (Spelling?) The Dragon Boss from TP. He was really fun and easy and I just plain liked killing him.

M

MegaLink

My favorite boss would be Bongo Bongo from Oot. I spent forever fighting that boss. I'm not sure why but it was so much fun.

B

Blizzard78

My favorite boss is Byrne from ST. Sure, he was pretty easy, but the battle was fun and he's one of my favorite Zelda characters. :)

Moldorm

Is not Error
Well, I've gotta go with Moldorm from ALttP on this one. He is easily my favorite boss. He's not specifically one I prefer to fight, with all the falling down that I do. However, I really enjoy the character they created for ALttP, which was originally just a bunch of red spheres in LoZ.

My favorite boss fight is still Ganon from ALttP. It's always a satisfying fight for me.

R

Rarulla6

It's Argorok, or whatever the Twilit Dragon boss's name from Twilight Princess is.

It's been a while since I've played that game and fought him, but I remember him being pretty fun to kill. I also used to love dragons, so even though I HAD to kill him, I couldn't help but think it was badass Zelda put another dragon into the series. : D

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
It's not exactly a bold choice, but I'm going to have to go with Ganondorf/Ganon from OoT. So rarely have I seen a boss fight where story, music, gameplay, and atmosphere could be implemented in such mutually beneficial ways. You're fighting a man hellbent on obtaining true power; even the suspense of climbing the stairs to get to him is impressive (they certainly seemed to draw it out :P). An ominous, eerie feeling as the music presses forward, that really gives captures the emotions of the encounter.
Then, after some of the most impressive cutscenes of its time (that are still impressive today), after the toppling of the building, it's pitch black in darkness. After the smoke clears, you're surrounded only by a sea of flames, with a lumbering, looming colossus creeping towards you; you can only catch the occasional glimpse of it as lightning and thunder briefly illuminate the battlefield.

Astronomically beautiful and epic, something that I will never, ever forget. :)

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Even though I found that Twilight Princess was lacking in the area of creative boss fights, I really enjoyed fighting Zant. The multiple stages and teleporting to the different temples and using many of the items you found depending on the stage was really cool. Especially considering that you got to use the items you would normally only use once and then forget about later on. Plus Zant was such a nutjob of a character and the Twilight Palace was a pretty obnoxiously designed level, so it felt pretty nice to kick his crazy butt and release some frustration from his previous antics and trying to avoid the giant hand monsters.

Stallord's also up there. Really easy and straight forward strategy, but the spinner is such a fun item in that battle. High speeds and dodging skeleton soldiers and an updated version of the Volvagia battle song...Yeah, that was pretty epic.

P

Proud_2B_Hylian

I Can never beat Bongo Bongo for some reason, I Always have to hand the controller to someone else...

Zant Is a fun and nostalgic fight. Put on your deity's mask and drink some chateau romani and Majora is a joke. but my favorite is fighting Ganondorf in TP. Espacially the last fight. I've been waiting to long for a boss fight to just be a classic duel instead of killing a boss in all these stupid creative ways.

Poor ganon though... It must be embarrassing to tell everyone in the banished realm about how he was beat by a kid who distracted him with a fishing pole, or knocked his energy back at him with a glass jar. XD

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
umm, you do know that reflecting the energy was OoT, not TP, right? Although, I haven't played TP in a while, so you might be right (but if you reflect the energy back with the bottle (talking about OoT again) then it takes way longer then with just the sword you know!).

Kybyrian

For some reason I always loved Twinrova from Ocarina of Time. The Mirror Shield is my favorite piece of equipment in any Zelda game, and I loved being able to use it as a main part of fighting Twinrova. It was a bit of a twist on things, as well. Instead of getting a dungeon item that you could equip using the C buttons and using that, they gave you a shield that you used through a lot of the dungeon. It was a very good idea, and they used it greatly with Twinrova. It was a fun battle and they were always pretty funny to me. The little cutscene with them dying at the end of the battle always pleased me a little bit.

Last edited:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Twilight Princess Ganondorf. Though they were all incredibly easy, in my eyes, the TP bosses were the best in the Zelda series and Ganondorf bested them all. All the fights had epic twists where things from the past and things from the present came into play. The music for each battle made it even more beast, epsecially how they mixed Zelda's lullaby with Ganondorf ambience. I was so stunned at how beautiful it was from Puppet Zelda all the way to the horse chase...

And then, there was the sword fight.
I wanted to faint at how epic it was. This was the first time I had fought Ganon in a one on one sword fight and it did not disappoint me. It played on the classic Zelda waiting in the background, dark clouds hanging over head. This fight made me feel like Hyrule was in my hands. I play it over and over and I never get bored fighting TP Ganondorf.

A

Anaribia

Zant from Twilight Princess...that battle reveiled a lot about his character, and I thought it was so original how you went back to previous battles to fight him! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom