• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What is Your Favorite 3D Zelda?

What is your favorite 3D Zelda game?

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majora's Mask

• The Wind Waker

• Twilight Princess

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Hello everyone, I was interested in doing a sort of comparison of all of the 3D Zelda games. I'm going to be comparing them between several different categories like, gameplay, story, controls, and other things like that. I wanted to figure out a tie breaking system in case of a tie. So, I was hoping you guys could tell me your favorite 3D Zelda game and I could use that as my system.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Well, here's a few tips on how to do this sort of thing, especially incase of a tie. Let's say the games score like this:
Ocarina of Time - 300
Majora's Mask - 300
The Wind Waker - 224
Twilight Princess - 200
Skyward Sword - 159

We can't have two winners, right. So then we compare the two games: What makes one better that the other? Which game has the best trading sequence? (As in, which one is the easiest, not the longest.) What items make the most use? Which has the best music? (Ocarina tunes, villages\overworld songs, dungeon songs, etc.) The list could go on for ever.

Well, here's a few tips on how to do this sort of thing, especially incase of a tie. Let's say the games score like this:
Ocarina of Time - 300
Majora's Mask - 300
The Wind Waker - 224
Twilight Princess - 200
Skyward Sword - 159

We can't have two winners, right. So then we compare the two games: What makes one better that the other? Which game has the best trading sequence? (As in, which one is the easiest, not the longest.) What items make the most use? Which has the best music? (Ocarina tunes, villages\overworld songs, dungeon songs, etc.) The list could go on for ever.

I thought about doing that, but I figured that incorporating everyone's favorites would make it about what the people who love the games like. Not that your idea is bad, I just thought that hearing the thoughts of others would make it more interesting.

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
It's funny how TP and SS are tied, because those are the two games I always have to choose between as my favorite. This time, I'll go with TP:wolf:

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
This is weird. Usually a person will hate SS or TP or both. Its odd that they score so high. I mean how many times did we extoll and vote for OoT and MM? What's this all about?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
This is weird. Usually a person will hate SS or TP or both. Its odd that they score so high. I mean how many times did we extoll and vote for OoT and MM? What's this all about?

I know, hahaha. I was just thinking the same thing. I guess I can see Twilight Princess having so many votes, because there are a lot of people who like it as well as haters, but it's even beating Ocarina of Time? And I'm very surprised by Skyward Sword.

For myself, it's a tie between Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword. I think. I'm not sure which. Ugh, it's hard to choose just one of these choices.

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
Normally I'm tied between OoT and MM--the power of nostalgia and all that. Today I'm voting MM, on the basis of these guys:

NHbTi9H.png

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Not surprised with SS. It's a love it or hate it game, not the type people typically put in the middle. OoT is surprising me though, thought it would be higher.

Thanks for voting everybody. I really like hearing what everyone has to say. I will say I'm a little surprised with Ocarina of Time as well. I'm also surprised Wind Waker doesn't have any votes yet. I expected it to either be close between Ocarina of Time and either Skyward Sword or Twilight Princess. It's really interesting to see though.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
There are two types of people in the world: those who agree with my opinion and those who don't; but I have to say, Skyward Sword is my favorite 3D Zelda game. It gets everything right, the music, the gameplay, the controls (okay, maybe not for the harp) and it all just feels right.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ocarina of Time is my favorite I guess...probably should've picked MM but w/e, OoT is more replayable to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom