• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Fav Type of Music?

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I have a wide variety of music I like to listen. There is pretty much no henre that does not have at least a handful of songs that I enjoy every now and then. Sometimes I listen to mainstream(though I don't usually prefer it), then to rock (Within Temptation, Skillet, etc.), switch gears to classical varieties (too hot to Handel, but I always come Bach for it), VGM (Xenoblade and Nier have the best OSTs), ending at Jpop and nightcore remixes (because Japan). As you can tell I am not very picky at all.

I'll listen to mostly anything as long as I like the song (trance isn't my thing though). Most of the songs on my phone are mostly pop, EDM, rock, etc. but my favorite genres are ska and jazz (and especially a combination of jazz and other genres).

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I listen to a lot of Musical Theatre, Goth/Symphonic Metal, Alt. Rock, Punk Rock, JRock, JPop and the odd Death Metal and Queercore group as well.

The funny thing for me is that if I listen to almost any song enough I can start to enjoy it. But I tend to enjoy Electronic music more than any other genre.

Really hard to answer for me since I listen to so much different stuff. If I absolutely had to choose, it would probably be Alternative Rock, a genre that's wide enough to fit in a lot of stuff.

A lot of different stuff I listen too. I do not really have a favourite but I do like electro and the more electronic pop a lot. The stuff that is not in the top 40 charts mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom