• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is you favourite glitch you've performed in a Zelda game?

I never glitch when playing, but I had an unintentional one with Majora's Mask that was freaky (and no, this isn't gonna be the Ben drowned thing).

I think I jammed the cartridge into my N64 a little weird, then I turned it on and saw that I no longer had save files. Annoying, but since I was planning on starting a new game anyway it was no biggie. Go through the opening cutscene, skull kid leaves me behind, I gain control of Link annnnnnnnnd.... die instantly.

Game starts again, still in the woods area, and every c-button slot has the ocarina of time. B button slot where sword is supposed to be? Ocarina. Mask and item subscreens? Every slot filled with the ocarina. Press any button besides start and a? Link takes out the ocarina (but obviously doesn't know any songs).

To this day I regret not seeing how far I could get in this mode. Instead I panicked, turned off the system, took out the cartridge and put it back in... and suddenly all my old data was back. It was really weird!

WHOOOAA I'VE HAD THIS HAPPEN AS WELL!! I just wrote about it omg .-. I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!

Does the crouching in the corner to defeat Dark Link in Zelda 2 count as a glitch? Before the internet I thought this was just a strategy to win. I knew how to do this, so I must have read it in one of those video game strategy books or something. I honestly don't remember, but I'm sure I didn't figure it out on my own.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Anybodies thoughts on whether the Desert Colossus hanging wooden nipples in every vcersion of the game AND the remake was an oversight? It seems like a hilarious easter egg a designer threw in but there's also a hookable battlement to the right side of the doorway to Ganon's Castle that seems to be an unintentional artifact of coding so you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom