• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

...what is This for Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I'm sorry if I sound like I'm negatively criticizing this but where did the Pokemon forum come from? Was it by popular demand or something because I go here to see things about Zelda, and then Smogon to see pokemon. The threads themselves aren't even competitive in the slightest too, because no one seems to be mentioning things like EVs and IVs or the held item.

Variety may be the spice of life but I don't go around asking for pizza at my nearby Chinese restaurant...

Well, the sister site, PokemonDungeon, used to have a forum, but then they moved it from here, meaning that this IS PokemonDungeon's forum AND our forum. Sharing is caring. :)

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I'm sorry if I sound like I'm negatively criticizing this but where did the Pokemon forum come from? Was it by popular demand or something because I go here to see things about Zelda, and then Smogon to see pokemon. The threads themselves aren't even competitive in the slightest too, because no one seems to be mentioning things like EVs and IVs or the held item.

Variety may be the spice of life but I don't go around asking for pizza at my nearby Chinese restaurant...

Pokemondungeon.net is part of the Dungeon Gaming Enterprises Network along with Zeldadungeon.net. They both have combined forums, and yes this area does talk about competitive Pokemon. I'm sure an admin will post in and close this, but I figured I'd let you know that Pokemon Dungeon's forums got merged into the ZD forums.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Pokemon Dungeon is Zelda dungeons Sister Site. IN FACT!!! They are planning to have a whole chain of "Dungeon sites" for different games. Hope this answered your question. And if it didn't I-WAS-NEVER-HERE!!!

David

But you called me here...
I am the head webmaster of Pokemon Dungeon.

We put our forums here on Zelda Dungeon, because we didn't want to pay for another license and make people make another account over there to discuss Pokemon.

Eventually, we'll have big things going on in this forum, so don't worry. Pokemon Dungeon is a growing site and has a very bright future ahead, so stick with us.

Since the question has been answered...

~Thread Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom