• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is The WORST Video Game You've Ever Played?

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I don't get too many video games in the first place so nearly all of the games I have are pretty great to say the least. But every once in a while someone buys me a game for Christmas or my birthday and they suck.

And I think I'll split it up by console.

Wii:

King of Clubs – I got this for my 13th or 14th birthday. This game just sucked. It was like gangster mini golf or something. It had a horrible atmosphere, an absolutely ******** premise, bad courses for mini golf, and horrible actual gameplay mechanics. I could find multiple better mini golf games online as flash games or something. Needless to say, I don't have this game anymore. I don't remember what happened to it.

Iron Man 2 – I'm pretty sure I got this in some 2 for 1 deal or something and I figured it looked okay. But I mean, come on. It's a movie video game. What did I expect? It just kinda sucked.

Bleach: The Shattered Blade – I actually specifically bought this one. But same thing. It's an anime video game. I beat it in under 5 minutes and it wasn't even fun. And I'm kinda pissed I payed like 10 bucks for it.

DS:

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
– I actually didn't even get this one. This was a Christmas present. And I was excited for it. I really thought I'd like it. It's Zelda. But I quit playing before even hitting the second dungeon. I remember back when I fist played my first Zelda game. It was Ocarina of Time and I nearly quit before the first dungeon 'cause I couldn't do it. (I was like 6 so don't judge.) But then I remembered how good it got after the first dungeon and how good it was the next time I played it. So I was willing to give Spirit Tracks the benefit of the doubt after the initial suckage. But I ended up quitting just before the second dungeon. It just wasn't fun at all.

I can usually tell what it and isn't a crap game... but sometimes i just feel as if I need to experience a game just to have some cultural reference...
So, to that end...

Final Fantasy 13
Final Fantasy 13-2
Final Fantasy 13: Lightning Returns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom