• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Weirdest or Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened to You?

S

skullkidsreveng

Whenever I went to my friends house... or walked down a certaint street at night this one street lamp would always flick off every time I walked under it. EVERY TIME. Then after I begane walking away it would usally flick back on. This would always crack up my friend but it unsetteled me for some reason. Then my friend moved away and it started turning of when I walked by less and less. I havn't gone by that street at night in some time so I don't know if it will continue to do so or not.

The weirdest and strangest thing...?

I was sleeping in my bed one night, and I dunno, I heard something and I woke up thinking I was just hearing things, so I tossed around to the other side and when I opened my eyes, there was this... child-like creature there. He/She was really white, black around the eyes, and it's eyes were pitch black and staring at me. It had this rediculous little childish grin and it was like two inches from my face... It scared me, so I ended up turning back around and facing the wall.

So every now and then, I hear my closet opening so slowly, and something coming across to me wherever my bed is... >.<

The bad thing is, is that I can't get my sister to trade me rooms now. :lol: She's so scared of it... Maybe I shouldn't have told her... :thinking:

I had this dream that I was back in World War II and it was a blackout. And then I heard the bomb. I woke up, breathing hard and then I realized the "sound effects" of the explosion was the toilet--my sister, Amber, nearly gave me a heart attack because she had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. :lol:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The strangest thing that has ever happened to me?
Well, there have been several occasions, but here is one of the weirdest;

1- Crows.

I was walking to school, right around 8:30 AM... and I kept hearing squaking, I looked around and saw a crow perched on a wall.
I continued on walking, and again I looked back, there were now 4 crows!
Then again about 10 seconds later, and there were 8 Crows!
Picking up my pace, I looked back once more, the crows were gone, but when I turned around, there they were, right in front of me, perched at my feet. Looking at me! :O

They even moved out of the way to let me through...

Then, later that day at school, my class had a serious maths test.
One of the Crows (I knew it was one of them, it had a white mark on it's forhead) was perched on the windowstill...which I was sitting beside...

The Crow kept looking at the test, (I was completely stuck on a question), and right when I was about to write an answer, it started flapping it's wings wildly and squaking!
I took this as a warning ( I don't know why though) so I decided to change my answer.
Again the Crow started Squaking and flapping it's wings. This time however, the squak sounded vaguely like "42", so I wrote that as my answer.

The next day, (There were absolutely no crows around), we got our tests back.
Amazingly, the answer the Crow *Corrected* me on, was...correct. :O

This absolutely stunned me!
As I said, things like this happen all the time, ranging from Deja Vu to hearing weird voices and even waking up with odd drawings lying on my bed...

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The weirdest thing?

Let's see....

The time when i Won, even though i didn't even win.

Ok, Last January, My school held a Dancing contest, Rule is you can dance whatever you want but you have to dance it in less than 2 minutes. (which would mean remixed some songs, try to get part of the songs play them and dance)

Me and my friend were just playing around saying that the contest is an excuse for the School to get the Students to dance for money. But all things got very strange after that.

My friend joined the contest and i trained and watched him for a week, then on the day of the contest, an embarrassing accident happened.

When my friends got on stage to dance, The school Bully shoved me to the backstage, poured ice on my pants and i accidentally "went" on stage while my friend was dancing, And well....Hilarious LOLs, Big HAHAHAs etc happened.

When the Bully was apprehended, the awards ceremony began and well on first place was my friend, But then the announcer said "And as a last minute additional Price, For the best improvised Dance we have seen all day goes to...." Yes. It went to me. i was Ruby red when that happened and my Best friend was LOL-ing, Rolling, Hitting=hand-on-Floor-ing on the sidelines. To this day, i am Being constantly reminded of that Very Ridiculous Incident, But that was not the Strange part, the Strange part was After they gave me the Price and fainted on stage. I had a dream of my Uncle who was a great dancer and he said that i did it!

Ok.....Hope that is it.:embarrassed:

E

ergman

....I had A dream that i went on a 24 day field trip through my best freinds brain.
the bus was like a train( it had cars but each one was a bus) and a dragon was chasing the bus and lotsa other wierd stuff......on another note the wierdest thing that ever happened to me in zelda was in ww. at forsaken fortress I slashed an enemy and he split in 2, then both sides EXPLODED like bombs, and I got twice the reward:)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Another...extremely strange event occured to me, earlier this week.

I was at a friends house, and we were playing Left 4 Dead on his Xbox360.
He had made me a bet, that he could get to the end of the level before I could.

So, we both raced through the hoardes of Zombies or "Infected" as the game reffers to them.
The end of the level was in plain veiw, I rushed to the finish, and I emerged victorious.

(At this time, my friend's character was being devoured by zombies :P)

I then did my patented "Evil Psycho Laugh", which is apparently quite disturbing.
And at that very moment- There was a power cut.

I stopped my "Evil Psycho Laugh", and, amazingly- The Power Returned. o_O

Then, I noticed that his younger sister, completely freaked out, called me a demon,
then ran out of the room...

Another weird event that happened this week was this;

I and my friends were sitting outside at school. It was a clear day, not a cloud in sight.
We were talking about our favourite songs from Ocarina of Time.
I chose the Song of Storms as one of mine.

Another of my friends (who has never played Zelda) asked what it sounded like, so, I started to whistle it.

Half way through the song, we felt drops of rain. We looked up, and the sky was filled with dark clouds.
"How is that possible" My friend said. "It was a perfectly clear day!".

The rain began to get heavier, and we went inside.

I now belive that i'm cursed. -.-

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
A note on chickens, coming from someone who was raised around them - Hens are pretty docile most of the time, but roosters really *are* cuccoos. They will attack you, will defend their hens. Why do you think people run cockfights?

When I was 15 or so, I had this dream that I had been abducted by aliens and was in one of their ships. I woke up in pitch blackness, I figured I was in my room... I needed to go to the bathroom or something, so I tried to find the door, but I couldn't find it like normal. I groped around and felt...stuff, like a cage. In my sleep-fogged state, I started worry that I really *had* been abucted and caged by aliens, so I screamed. My mother woke up, turned on the light - turns out I'd been sleepwalking and was inside my closet, groping at my shelves.

I've never, to my knowledge, sleepwalked before, nor have I since.

I've also *done* something extremely strange, but I do not know if it is wise to speak much of it.

Another weird moment I had was, probably, the day after that ghost appeared in my room. Whatever it was...

I was sitting on my couch, I think just spacing out on the TV.

Now, this couch is up against the wall, so when I'm sitting down on it, I'm facing the hall toward the bathroom ahead, my sister's room on the right, and my room on the left as you're sitting there.

The lights were on, and it was mid-day...

There was this really bright light, like a camera flash that went off in my sister's room. Now, obviously this is going to snap me out of my spacing...

I went to go look, and there was nothing at all in there except for another flicker of light...

No one believes me at all when I tell them this. x_x

Linkette

Heroine of Time
Very, very often I have dreams which come true (creepy). Most of them I have to find a meaning for and there are some which are direct (just like a flashforward of my life).

Also everytime I walk under an unlit lightpost IT LIGHTS! It doesn't have sensors cause every other person walks under it and nothing happens. It has been a bit naughty though, I need to repeat "light" several times or say "light, or else you will die" and then it lights but people think I'm a weirdo.

linkman8

True and Noble
The weirdest and strangest thing...?

I was sleeping in my bed one night, and I dunno, I heard something and I woke up thinking I was just hearing things, so I tossed around to the other side and when I opened my eyes, there was this... child-like creature there. He/She was really white, black around the eyes, and it's eyes were pitch black and staring at me. It had this rediculous little childish grin and it was like two inches from my face... It scared me, so I ended up turning back around and facing the wall.

So every now and then, I hear my closet opening so slowly, and something coming across to me wherever my bed is... >.<

Oh wow, those are the sort of things that would send me into a panic attack or something.
Weirdest thing that ever happened to me.... Well one of the weirdest things would definitely be about three or four years ago, we had this old TV sitting downstairs. I would play Gamecube on it all the time, including this time. Then my mom yelled for me to come upstairs for dinner, so I shut off the game and the TV. When I was upstairs (Keep in mind everyone in my house was eating), the TV turned on with FULL VOLUME all by itself! I had a rough time turning it off too. Weird.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
Whenever there is a fire alarm at my school I always scream like a mad man because I for some reason always believe I cause them to happen. Seriously every time a fire alarm goes off (at my school atleast.) Its from tapping my pencil, putting in a puzzle piece or the end of a precise move ment . Heres a pretty accurate account of what happens.

Me: uhh im so bored. Ohh well better start on my work.
*takes out pencil and whatever work I need to do. The majority of times its a writing assignment.
Me: *sigh
Then the second I put my pencil on the paper the fire alarms sounds scaring me half to death.
Me: AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

This happens alot when ever I'm bored out of my mind at the end of a movement, action or sound some thing loud and exciting occurs leaving me shaking for a while. Normally I'm not very affected by unexcpected loud sounds, but when it seems I cause it I freak out. This happens so often I try to make it happen sometimes and well it works. I'm still confused either I have something for coincedences or Im excitment cursed.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Well, whenever I wake up from a dream, I'll go out and do something that's in that dream without realizing it at first. It's...creepy. Like, I'll siip on ice in a dream, and when I go to school the next morning, I slip in the same place as I slipped in the dream. Figures it would be at the school doors, right as I walked in. Way to make an entrance...hehe.. >_>

Well, two things.

When I was in the 4th grade, I walked to school. It was Friday the 13th. The day before, there was nothing unusual about the trail, but on the 13th, there was a desk in the middle of the trail. I was like WTF? 0.0

Next, I was fat in the seventh and eighth grade, then became skinny in freshmen year, and even skinnier now in sophomore year.

Well.....noly a few times in my recent life I've had these dreams, seemingly of random, At something, In A place I Know, happenning, as if It's me seeing out of my eyes. Only about a sedcond or two, perhaps three, of something hapenning, and then I wake up. Weird thing is, within the day, these things happemn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom